Travel to Nome, Alaska as a staff pharmacist
Are you looking to travel to the beautiful state of Alaska and get paid doing what you love while there. Now you can!
RPh on the go is seeking a skilled inpatient pharmacist who is looking to take on contract work in Nome, Alaska. Housing is provided, we offer full benefits and employees get paid every Friday!
- active and clear pharmacist license
- inpatient experience
- 2 year(s) Preferred or 1 year of post graduate residency
- working as a Pharmacist or pharmacist intern, preferably in a hospital setting
- Moderate travel is required (between 25% and 50% of the time)
- order verification
- sterile compounding and verification
- clinic inspections
- work at different pharmacies throughout hospital
- Work is conducted in a standard clinical environment to include exposure to latex, biohazard or other harmful substances.
- Share responsibility for all clinical pharmacy services provided by the pharmacy pediatric vaccinations
- Share an equal responsibility for drug therapy outcomes by working closely with physicians on medication selection and usage
- Participate in the formulary review process, monitor drug usage and cost effectiveness, and adhere to current practice standards
- Share preceptor responsibility for pharmacy students, provide staff education, and serve on P&T and other committees when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly or email me at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled