Traveling Hospital Pharmacist
Hospital Clinical Pharmacist Assignment
We are RPh on the Go, and our client in Alaska now is seeking a licensed hospital pharmacist to fill a unique Alaska travel opportunity.
This assignment is a FT, temp to perm position for 13 weeks.
Responsibilities will include
- order verification
- sterile compounding and verification
- clinic inspections
- work at different pharmacies throughout hospital
- Work is conducted in a standard clinical environment
Here are the job requirements:
- active and clear pharmacist license (Alaska preferred)
- inpatient experience
- 2 year(s) Preferred or 1 year of post graduate residency working as a Pharmacist or pharmacist intern, preferably in a hospital setting
- Moderate area travel is required (between 25% and 50% of the time)
This job offers good hourly compensation along with health benefits. Travel to the facility is covered , as is lodging and travel stipend.
To apply, email your resume, in Word, to [email protected] Or call 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 – 5 pm, CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled