Urgent Need for a California Pharmacy Technician - Entry Level
RPh on the Go has an urgent need for a pharmacy technician in the Brisbane area of California. This is a 13-week contract assignment. For the right candidate, it could possibly go permanent.
The shift is currently to be determined. This is a high volume pharmacy which could do anywhere between 500 to 2,000 scripts per day.
- Monday - Friday 6 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare and fill prescriptions
- Occasionally deliver prescriptions to patients within defined delivery zones
- Close visual activity: transcribing, extensive reading, assessing accuracy
- CA Pharmacy Technician license
- 6+ months of working in a pharmacy setting
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- PTCB - preferred
- Retail or Long Term Care experience - preferred
Pay Range: $18 - $20 hourly (dependent upon experience)
Be sure to apply or email your updated resume to [email protected] for expedited consideration.
National Account Executive
813.749.5322 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled