Urgently Hiring Full Time Pharmacy Technician in Charlestown, Indiana
Join our dynamic healthcare team as a Pharmacy Technician! We are seeking a detail-oriented and certified professional to assist in prescription fulfillment, inventory management, and customer service. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are committed to ensuring patient well-being, apply now!
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing.
- Assist Inventory Specialist with expiration date review of all medications on a scheduled basis and prepare outdated medication for destruction according to procedure.
- Account for delivery receipts for all delivered prescriptions.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm
- Active pharmacy technician license in the state of Indiana
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
Join us in making a difference in healthcare! Interested candidates are invited to either apply below or email their resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled