Warehouse Pharmacy Technicians
RPH on the Go is recruiting for Pharmacy Technicians.
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging.
• Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks.
• Removes drugs from stock.
• Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
• Places products in container and affixes labels onto containers.
• Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred.
Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
Dependable and Reliable
Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled