We are hiring Pharmacist Sr. Manager Pharmacy Operations near Queens,NY.
Rph on the go is has a great opportunity we are in need of a Pharmacist ready to take on leadership role of becoming Sr. Manager, Pharmacy Operations.
This includes oversight of all regional pharmacists, responsibility for pharmacy quality and financial metrics and general pharmacy operations.
• Provides leadership to team of Pharmacists, including assisting with selection, on-boarding, training and performance management.
• Develops and oversees cost strategy for assigned territory.
• Participates with multi-disciplinary team to identify high-cost and high-use agents within defined area of practice and participates in financial management initiatives
• Provides new market implementation support for assigned territory.
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of performance/quality improvement and patient safety activities with the Landmark Team.
• Represent Pharmacy/service areas on institutional/ practice area committees and quality support teams. • Provide in-services/lectures to Landmark multi-disciplinary team.
• Provide concise, applicable, comprehensive, and timely responses to requests for drug information from patients and health care providers.
- 5 or more years of retail, specialty, and or hospital pharmacy experience, preferably as a lead and/or supervising pharmacy technician
- Must have a Clinical Pharmacist License
- Experience managing a P&L
- Analytical Skills (data analysis) Managed a team of at least 20
- Managed other managers
To be considered for this position or any available position with RPh on the go contact Soly Flores at 773-377-8671 or send your resume via email to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled